Saturday, July 23, 2011

Why Cedar Creek?

The first view sold me.

Ferns and woods, what a combination.

The creek holds a hundred years of mystery.


These tiny 4" pine trees will grow under my watch.

There is so much to explore and share in our own backyard.

My son will know the land and be grateful.

There is beauty in the little things.

Cedar trees need no excuse.

Nature is alive with color.

Sharing joy is best!

Water brings out the kid in us.

Buddy lives in my heart here.

No explanation needed.

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog entries. I can see why you are so happy there, it looks beautiful. I could see myself living there, being the country bumpkin that I am. Mom and I shared peaking at your blogspot, Sam says she will soon.

    Happy New Beginnings.

    ReplyDelete