Sunday, March 11, 2012

Not Scared of Me

I was so worried that all the animals had left because of our building commotion and presence here.  It's been pretty quiet for the past two months.  Today I checked the game camera because we have had some wind and I figured there would be hundreds of pictures of trees moving.  I was right.  745 pictures to delete.  But the first few did not disappoint.  Check them out.

By the way, I forgot to change the year on the camera, but yes the first two were taken two nights ago, and the last four were taken this morning.

I guess we didn't scare anything away.  These pictures were taken in our backyard, about 50 yards from the back door.  And yes, that's a cougar.






2 comments:

  1. Awesome photos!! I love the one of the coyote jumping up in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete