Sunday, July 6, 2014

Absence

I haven't been here in awhile and I miss posting thoughts and stories of what is happening in NEWA.  I have admit though, I've been having such a good time on the property and with friends, that this internet thing just hasn't been as important to me.

We helped some of our neighbors in the past six months at their day job, as they went through the process of selling their business and retiring.  It was a great experience and totally worth the effort.  During this time, they became our next door neighbors.  A great blessing.

Speaking of blessings, I HAVE posted daily blessings to my Facebook page and tried to include a photo or five of the latest wildlife pictures.  I haven't been posting them here because of the upload time and space involved for my little country satellite internet connection.  It's a shame too because I have hundreds of great pictures!

Which brings me to why I am posting today!  I just happen to be in a location that offers high speed wi-fi with unlimited potential for uploading pictures and videos.  So look out, you are going to get bombarded with some awesome (uncut) game camera video.  I can't wait to hear what you have to say and please comment at the bottom of the post.

I have to admit, I know people are reading my blog, but since I never see any comments, it makes it hard to stay enthused about writing.  So I guess this is a plea for something from you that tells me you want more.  If not, I may just fade away and enjoy all of this wildlife myself.

On our timber frame home project., things are progressing slowly.  We do accomplish things, but we are having so much fun enjoying our property and neighborhood, finishing the house doesn't seem all that important.  It's very livable and I have not changed my mind about recommending this type of construction, but we are in no hurry to have a model home 'open house'.

Enjoy the show!  Hopefully more to follow soon.











No comments:

Post a Comment